Join the Waiver Reimagine Advisory Committee
The Minnesota Department of Human Services is accepting applications from people to join the new Waiver Reimagine Advisory Committee.
As a committee member, you'll provide feedback on proposals regarding Waiver Reimagine and help develop the program. The committee meets virtually every other month.
Submit your application by October 31.
Pfizer Covid-19 booster shots are available
If you received a Pfizer vaccine, you may be eligible for a booster shot to help maintain your protection.
Talk with your health care provider if you:
- Are 65 years of age or older
- Live in a long-term care facility
- Are 50-64 years old with certain underlying medical conditions
- Are 18-49 years old and at high risk for severe Covid-19 disease
- Are 18-64 years old and at increased risk for getting Covid-19 because of where you live or work
Help eliminate subminimum wages
The Minnesota Department of Human Services is accepting applications from people to join the new task force on eliminating subminimum wages.
As a task force member, you'll help develop a plan and make recommendations to end subminimum wages for people with disabilities. The committee will meet virtually every month.
Submit your application by October 21.